Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cheese Gone Wrong!!

Okay, so seriously....what exactly are we eating when we buy that shredded parmesan cheese in the refrigerated section of our grocery store? I have the Olive Garden recipe for their alfredo sauce, & I make it for Trek because it's his favorite. I've always used that nasty "powdered" parmesan in the spaghetti section of the store & it's turned out fine. But I found pre-shredded parmesan this time & thought, "WOW!! This will make it taste even better than the fake stuff!" Yeah, right! So...I made the sauce according to the recipe like I've always done. I threw in my 1/2 pound of parmesan and THIS is what happened!


It literally became GLUE in the bottom of my sauce! I scooped this out with one giant scoop! It all stuck together easily & plopped down on the plate. Needless to say, I didn't eat dinner last night (even though the "glue" was gone). I just couldn't. The rest of the family loved it though.


No comments:

Post a Comment