Friday, June 26, 2009

Countdown in 8...7...6...5...4...3...almost 2...1...& NEWBORN!


Our friends wanted to take a trip to London for the weekend, so we took their 4 kids so they could enjoy a few shows while they were there. Next month, Trek & I want to drive down to the temple in Switzerland while they watch our four. It's a perfect little trade-off. SO, we have a VERY full house this weekend. I just had to take a picture of them all because it looks so funny. We have 8 kids all under the age of 7 (......ages 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 ,almost 2, 1, & our newborn). I think I'm going to need a HUGE nap on Sunday afternoon...what you do think?

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog Dani! I hope you don't mind, I saw your comment on the wards cooking blog and found that you had a blog too. Sounds like a very busy weekend. A Sunday nap will be a must. Good luck.
    -Brittany Uberti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind at all. We missed you at church. Are you guys already back in the states? If you are, I'm going to be super sad I didn't get to say goodbye! Now, time for that long awaited nap!

    ReplyDelete