Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowman Cupcakes


Cadence's teacher asked if I wanted to bring a treat to the class to celebrate her birthday with them. I was thrilled. (You know me & my love for baking!) So, since it's been an abnormally freezing & snowy winter here in Germany, I decided on cute little snowman cupcakes. They're just normal cupcakes in liners with white frosting on top. Then you dip them in coconut to give them a snowball look & add chocolate chips for the eyes & mouth & an orange tic tac for the nose.


The kids loved them for the most part. I guess most kids have never had coconut before. A lot of them asked me if I put torn up paper on the cupcakes. ha ha ha. That made me laugh. But they all had fun & they sang Happy Birthday to her. Then I got to take her home early. It was fun for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment