Monday, March 8, 2010

But I'm not tired. . .

During naptime, I will sometimes look at Lorien & ask her if she wants to take a nap. Her response is ALWAYS no, but sometimes she just looks like she could use one. Today she looked really tired after lunch so I asked her if she wanted to lay down for a few minutes & she very defiantly told me she was a big girl & that big girls don't take naps. I told her I loved my "big girl" & that she didn't have to take a nap. She ran upstairs to play in the toyroom, but after about 5 minutes of banging & jumping noises, there was sudden silence. I ran up to see what was up & this is what I found. My sleeping little angel in the middle of the floor, dead to the world & snoring! What a sweetheart!



When she woke up I wanted to take a picture of her pretty new haircut that she got today. Doesn't she look adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment