Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Unkie Tuhk's 30th Birthday!


While we were there, we got a chance to celebrate Tuhk's 30th birthday as a family with a huge birthday breakfast. I LOVE POTTER BIRTHDAY BREAKFASTS! Dad & I made some yummy goulash (also called "train wreck" or breakfast casserole). Mom woke up early & baked gluten free cupcakes for her & grandma. We had fruit too. It was YUMMY!



Bladen especially liked the chocolate cupcakes with candles in them & he made sure to make a huge mess on not only his church clothes, but all over daddy's church clothes as well.


Tarrish made it a little later in the day & we re-created our fun morning so she could be a part of it too. Did I mention I love my brothers & sisters? I love being part of Trek's big family. I love them SO much.



Happy Birthday Tuhk! We hope your day was as wonderful as you are. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment