Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tinkerbell Cake & Decor


Well, Taya, having a mind of her own, actually told me straight out that she wanted cupcakes for her birthday. "CUPCAKES MOM!" As un-thrilled as I was about doing cupcakes (I prefer decorating big cakes), they turned out pretty cute. I used Tinkerbell cupcake liners (Michaels is my FAVORITE store) then frosted the cupcakes Tinkerbell green. I rolled the edges in several different frostings. . .but my favorite was the little golden stardust I found because it looked like pixie dust. In the center of the cupcakes I put little Tink figurines or frosting purple posies. Then I surrounded the center with edible pearls. They were cute & the kids really liked them. I was happy because Taya was happy.





1 comment:

  1. The cupcakes are adorable and I love that you guys do the ding dongs with the candle! Such a fun tradition!

    ReplyDelete