Thursday, January 27, 2011

Costco is SO BORING. . . . according to Bladen


I love Costco. It's got to be one of my favorite "Happy Places." I go there just because it makes me happy. I don't know why, I just love it.

Bladen, on the other hand, cries as soon as we pull up. He knows that he's going to be stuck in that big cart for a LONG time! And if there's no "tasters" going on, it's not worth the trip to him. Usually I have to deal with him trying to take his shoes & socks off the entire hour I'm there every week, but this week he tried something different. He just decided Costco was a good excuse for a nap. (SO MUCH EASIER to deal with than picking up shoes from the warehouse floor 10 times when you're 8 months pregnant!) I thought it was cute too.



1 comment:

  1. Ooh. I miss Costco! Glad you and your family are doing so well, Dani. Can't wait to see pictures of little Potter #5!

    ReplyDelete