Thursday, January 13, 2011

Santa's Surprise Christmas Eve Visit


Christmas Eve night we all sat down to watch "Shrek the Halls" together as a family. We were all watching & enjoying the "calm down" time when all of a sudden we heard sleigh bells upstairs. The kids all jumped & ran up the stairs screaming! There, underneath the upstairs Christmas tree were presents for EVERYONE from Santa Claus! He had paid us an early visit! We couldn't wait to see what he brought. . . although Cadence is getting smart enough to know that it was probably pajamas since that is what he brings every year. We opened them youngest to oldest & had a BLAST seeing the new pj's we'd be wearing for Christmas this year.

Taya got some really cute Minnie Mouse pajamas.


Cadence loved her new Ariel pj's.


Lorien is definitely a Tinker Bell girl so Santa did a great job picking those out for her.


Santa knows I'm pregnant! So he got me a Tinkerbell nightgown that would fit over my HUGE belly!


Trekkie got some IRON MAN pajamas. He's my iron man!! Great idea Santa!


Bladen & Korbyn both got Woody pjs. They were adorable.


Everybody loved their new pj's. I love this picture of us together in them. My dad looks SO happy that it cracks me up! ha ha ha. I love my Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment