Monday, March 7, 2011

Craiger's 1st Night Home


Of course, having Craiger home with our family was wonderful. I was happy to be home, the kids were happy I was home, the kids were happy Craiger was here, & Daddy was happy to have mommy home to do the girls' hair in the morning. . . ha ha ha (just kidding!)

Craiger fits right in with the rest of the Potter clan. We are one eternal happy family.






Having Craiger at home REALLY softened Bladen up. I think the whole hospital scene freaked him out a little bit. But once he saw Mommy was home & wasn't "leaving" him, he decided Craiger wasn't that bad after all. I love my two little boys & it makes me happy seeing them love one another.




1 comment:

  1. That little boy is just so sweet! I'm sorry to hear you have sick-o's at your house! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

    ReplyDelete