Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Outfits

Every Easter, my dear friend Nancy sends the kids all some adorable Easter outfits. They are always beautiful & they always match each other.

I LOVE IT!

So here are some fun pics of all the kids in their new outfits.

Craiger is so sweet. He just smiles at everything these days. I love every smile!






The ONLY time we could get Bladen to smile for us, was when he was naked. Yup, he's definitely a BOY!


Taya has always HATED pictures with a passion. She's usually crying in her pictures.
(see below)


But after one little fit, she did REALLY well & her pictures turned out GORGEOUS! I can't believe how big she is now. She's not a baby anymore!









Lorien loves to pose (& usually "over" poses). She is such a pretty little girl.









Cadence is my most photogenic. She always has been. She's a very beautiful little girl if I do say so myself.







The ONLY pictures of Bladen we could get in his Easter outfit were either in daddy's arms or while he was crying & throwing a fit!
C'est la vie!




(notice the sucker STUCK in his hair! Ugh!)


No comments:

Post a Comment