Monday, April 4, 2011

Homemade Crayon Roll


Have I mentioned how much I love sewing group? I love my friends who attempt to teach me how to do new things when it comes to sewing. This was our project last week. . . a crayon roll. Basically, it holds a pad of paper & crayons & then rolls up really cute. Plus, when you have an embroidery machine like mine, it makes it even cooler! I made this one for Lorien because she's been begging me to sew her something forever now.




Pretty cool huh? I'm thinking these would make great birthday gifts. They're pretty fast to make too. We'll see. . . first I have to make one for Cadence, Taya, & Bladen. I'm going to make a Disney Cars one for my nephew Korbyn for his birthday. I'll probably make the same one for Bladen too since he loves Cars as well. Time to get cracking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment