Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cutie Pie Pictures


As I'm frantically trying to get my blog updated before Halloween hits (just a few days away), I'm finding some adorable random pictures along the way. So I thought I'd make a post with some of the cute randoms pics of the kiddos.

Craiger is getting SO big & can sit up by himself now. This has been HEAVEN for me because now I can get a cart that both he & Bladen can be strapped down in. It's REALLY difficult to shop when Bladen can't be strapped into a cart. I wind up coming home with some RANDOM things like toothpaste, candy, & cookies simply because he throws them into the cart (or onto the conveyor belt) without me seeing. Craiger is SO MUCH HAPPIER sitting up than he ever was laying down.


I will do a post later dedicated to costumes, but here's a sneak peak of Taya's since I finished her's first. We're doing "THE INCREDIBLES" this year & she is Edna Mode. Look at that sassy look on her face. She's PERFECT.


I can see SO MANY THINGS WRONG with this picture. Why is Bladen picking his nose (& why did he "miss")? Why does Bladen have the My Little Ponies & why does Taya have the ninja warrior? Seriously? Silly kids.


Craiger falls asleep in the weirdest positions. Silly boy.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment