Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Setting up the Christmas Tree


It's the most wonderful time of the year!
I love it when Christmas comes around. I just love putting up the Christmas Tree with the kids. Each year, we open each & every ornament & tell the story behind how we got it. Our Christmas tree is FULL of GOOD MEMORIES. I love it. Right at the top of our tree this year is our red Mickey Mouse ornament that we got this year to represent our trip to Disneyland. Did I mention I just love Christmas?


Taya got to put the angel on the top of the tree this year. Every year we switch it up between the kids & this was HER year. She was SO excited & ended up almost knocking the entire tree over, but it all worked out in the end. She is very proud of her angel.



Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment