Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Daddy Daughter Princess Dance

Cadence & Lorien's Elementary School here in Seaside put on an adorable
Daddy Daughter Princess Dance
for all girls & their dads.  I thought it was the most adorable idea EVER.

The day before the dance, I had Trek stop by a local flower shop to pick out corsages for the girls.  They were SO SURPRISED & EXCITED.

He got Cadence a beautiful pink carnation corsage.



And he picked out a fun yellow carnation corsage for Lorien since yellow is her favorite color.



Both girls dressed up in their pretty dresses & got ready for a date night with daddy.


Trek took them to their favorite restaurant: Black Bear Diner.  What is it with kids & breakfast for dinner?  It cracks me up.  They both got their favorite breakfasts for their special dinner date.



They had a blast at the dance.  Daddy danced with each of them several times & they danced together & had SO MUCH FUN.






I'm so grateful I have such beautiful princesses as daughters & such a wonderful loving husband as the father of my children.  I feel very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.  I love my family more than anything.  


No comments:

Post a Comment