Thursday, May 31, 2012

Potter Family Fun

We spent Memorial Day down in Los Angeles with Trek's family.  We love getting together. The kids very rarely get to play with their one Potter cousin, Emery, so they get really excited when she comes to play too.


She is so stinkin' cute.  Since Talon looks identical to Trek & she's Talon's little girl, she looks like she could be one of ours.  I love getting all 6 kids together because they seriously look like they could all be brothers & sisters.  I love it.


The best part about going to Opa & Oma's house is
CAMP POTTER.
What's not to love?  Tents, sleeping bags, lanterns, candy out the wazoo, & TONS & TONS OF FUN.


Emery came straight to me when we arrived which surprised me because I've only held her once or twice.  But I love her SO MUCH & was SO happy she came to me.  Trek on the other hand had to bribe her to let him hold her & she still didn't look to pleased with him.


Oma has a REALLY AWESOME bathtub in her room.  The kids love all jumping in together.  They literally play in there for HOURS together.  It's the cutest thing ever.


Emmy loved anything of Taya's.  She kept putting on her pajamas, her clothes, & her shoes.  It was darling.


Then when it was time for everyone to leave, Emery climbed into my suitcase as I was packing up.  I sure wish I could keep her in there & bring her home with me.  I already miss her SO much.


Before we left, Tarrish had each of the kids sign her cast.  The kids thought that was the coolest thing ever!









We had a GREAT TIME.  I can't wait for our next Potter Vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment