Friday, June 1, 2012

A Day At the Beach

After hiking to the Hollywood Sign, we drove down to Grandma Kinsfather's house in Redondo Beach for a visit.  We walked over to the beach as soon as we got there.  I love the beaches in Southern California.  They are SO WARM.  It was a gorgeous day too.





I'm really surprised at how much Craiger LOVES the sand.  He was rolling in it, throwing it, crawling through it, & even eating it. . . little stinker.



Taya really bonded with Auntie Marcene this trip.  They were having a blast splashing in the water together.  It made me really happy to see them together having so much fun.



My favorite part of the day was riding the
tilt-a-whirl
with Tarrish, Tylee, & Carolyn.  I haven't had that much fun in a LONG time.  Sometimes it's just fun to act like a child & scream your head off.  We were spinning SO FAST.  It was a BLAST.


No comments:

Post a Comment