Monday, September 3, 2012

Allergies

Poor Cadence.  She's had problems with allergies since she was a baby.  Every time I take her to a Dr. to ask about what we can do to fix the problem they always tell me her allergies aren't bad enough to worry about.  It's SO frustrating.

Well, Tuesday night, we had a SCARY night due to Cadence's allergies & now I FINALLY have the okay for allergy testing.  We have NO IDEA what did it to her, but she was allergic to SOMETHING & she blew up like a balloon until her eyes swelled shut, she had hives all over her body, & she was having a hard time breathing.

My poor baby.  I was SO scared.  We ended up taking her to the ER so they could give her an Epi-Pen shot in the leg which she HATED, but she immediately started getting better after the shot.  They ordered allergy tests which will happen this week sometime.




Hopefully soon we'll get some answers to what exactly she's allergic to so we can do what we can to combat it.  I NEVER want to go through an experience like that again.  I love my sweet little girl & almost lost her that night.  Thank heavens for answered prayers.

I love you Cadence.

No comments:

Post a Comment