Friday, October 26, 2012

Pirate Flag Pancakes


I actually got this idea from a friend of mine who also does Halloween dinners for the month of October.  My kids have been begging for pancakes for dinner, but all I could come up with is using cookie cutters to make them Halloween shaped.  Then I remembered seeing my friend do this one.  SO CUTE.

PIRATE FLAG PANCAKES

Try to make your pancake batter form a skull shape.  I was NOT good at this, but I tried & that's what matters right?  I added chocolate chips to make eyes & a nose for my pirate skull.

Next make some bacon & put them below your skull like the cross bone portion of a pirate flag.

Then make a yummy batch of scrambled eggs (I add cheese & bacon) & add to the skull's head to make it look like brains coming out.  GROSS, but fun.

And there you have it.  A delicious HALLOWEEN Breakfast for DINNER.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment