Monday, October 22, 2012

Spooky Stew



I totally got wrapped up in family time last night that I totally forgot to blog my Halloween dinner.  Sorry guys!

We had a YUMMY Sunday dinner:
SPOOKY STEW

I love eating stew on cold fall days.  I slow cooked my stew for 2 1/2 hours this time & it was FABULOUS.  I even added zucchini & squash from the garden to add more flavors this time around & it was great.

To make your stew spooky, just make some mashed potatoes (I used instant garlic potatoes which are my dad's favorite) & put them in a gallon size ziplock bag.  Then cut one corner off the bag & squeeze a pile of mashed potatoes onto your stew.  Add cut up olives as eyes & you're set.  SO FUN.

Tonight is another family party so I'll be out again, but stay tuned Tuesday for another fun Halloween dish.  Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment