Saturday, December 1, 2012

Taya & Oma's Birthday Breakfasts

While the family was in town we were able to celebrate both Taya's & Oma's birthdays with a FABULOUS POTTER FAMILY BIRTHDAY BREAKFAST.

Chocolate chip pancakes & ding dongs . . . Taya's favorite.






I still can't believe my baby girl is 5 years old.


Craiger REALLY likes ding dongs.





After the birthday breakfast, Taya got to unwrap her birthday presents from Opa & Oma.


She got a Brave figurine playset & a Brave Costume/Wig.



Yup, the costume fits her personality perfectly.  Sometimes I wonder why she isn't a fiery red head.  She's so funny.


2 comments:

  1. Dani, I've been SO worried for you guys... What are you going to do for your birthday breakfasts now that ding dongs are no longer available?? I'm heartbroken! (You might think I'm kidding, but I'm not!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a good cry about it actually. I went to Vegas for Thanksgiving to be with the Potter Family & we had 3 birthday breakfasts while we were there (Talon, Triskin, & my niece Emery) & luckily Mom bought 10 boxes of cupcakes/ding dongs because she knew something was up. But those are gone now. I'm SO dreading January because that's the next Potter birthday (Trek's). I don't know what I'm going to do. I could always just make cupcakes, but that's no fun. I might have to find a Betty Crocker substitute like moon pies or star crunches or something. But it has to be good & has to work as a birthday treat. Trek & I have talked about having "trial" birthday breakfasts with different things in hopes of finding something. Sad huh?

      Delete