Thursday, January 24, 2013

You Lost a What?

So on Sunday Taya comes running into my bedroom completely excited about something.  She reaches out her hand & inside is a single tooth.


What?!?
"Where did that come from?"
Then she made this face:


 Taya lost her first tooth. . . for real.  None of us knew it was even loose.  Cadence didn't lose her first tooth until she was almost in 2nd grade.  Lorien was in 1st grade when she lost her first tooth.  Taya's not even in Kindergarten yet.  She's only 5 years old.  Both my older girls came running to me the second they could tell their teeth were loose.  Taya never said a word.  I've been brushing her teeth forever & never noticed that tooth wiggling in any way.

I asked her what happened & she said that she coughed & all of a sudden the tooth was in her mouth & she almost swallowed it.  No pulling, no blood, no pain.  It literally just fell out.  She was 
SO EXCITED.


She couldn't wait for the Tooth Fairy to come visit that night.  And she did.  The tooth fairy brought Taya ONE DOLLAR for her tooth.  Taya was in heaven.

Now Taya is my darling little toothless girl.
(And now I wiggle ALL her teeth every night to see if any others are loose.)


No comments:

Post a Comment