Saturday, September 28, 2013

Taya's 6th Birthday Breakfast

Happy Birthday to my little Taya girl.  I can't believe she is 6 years old already.  Where does the time go?  I still remember driving as fast as we could through the forests of Germany trying to get to the hospital in Trier, Germany before she came.  I seriously didn't think we'd make it.  We made it to a room at least, then Trek, an anesthesiologist, & a 16 year old candy striper delivered her into my arms.  Our lives have never been the same.  We love our little Squick.

For her special birthday breakfast she begged me to make her some chocolate chip pancakes, sausage, & of course the Potter birthday tradition of Ding Dongs with candles in them.  We woke up at the crack of dawn (also known as 5:30 am) to celebrate her special day.



Taya is funny.  She can be SO outgoing, spunky, & tornado-like at times, & then so demure, shy, & quiet at other times.  She was very shy for her birthday this year which made me laugh.





Happy 6th Birthday Taya!  We love you more than anything & are SO glad you are a part of our family.  The Potters just wouldn't be the Potters without our little Taya.

No comments:

Post a Comment