Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mummy Dogs & Mini Pumpkins

Here's another Hallowen Favorite from the Potter house:

MUMMY DOGS
& MINI PUMPKINS


This one is easy easy easy to make.  Get your favorite hot dog or sausage & wrap it with breadstick dough or crescent dough.  I like the taste of the crescent dough more.  I also like to buy the giant hot dogs either from Costo or ordered from Zaycon Foods (which are my absolute favorite).  Tonight I used our Zaycon hot dogs & they tasted amazing!  Bake them at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or just until they are golden brown.  Add mustard dots for eyes & there you have it.

I always make a spiderweb ketchup/mustard dip for these guys as well.  Fill a bowl with ketchup, then swirl 3 circles of mustard on top.  Take a toothpick & pull outward from the center to get the spider web effect.

Then, serve it with some cute mini-pumpkins.  My kids LOVE cutie's (mini oranges).  Just peel them & add a green onion stem & you're set.

Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment