Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pumpkin Brains & Eyeball Potion

Happy October Everyone.
It's the most. . . wonderful time . . . of the year.


For our first dinner of the Halloween season, I made the family's favorite:
PUMPKIN BRAINS
& added some
EYEBALL POTION
this year.

My kids LOVE these & it's a good way to get your kids to eat some veggies.  Simply "carve" some colored bell peppers like Jack-o-Lanterns & then add your favorite spaghetti recipe inside the "head."  I especially love tipping them over so their brains spill out all over your plate.

My dear friend who also share a love of all things Halloween sent me 8 amazing skull goblets for Halloween this year so I got creative & put some eyeball gummies into an ice cube tray, added water, & froze them to make eyeball ice cubes.  I added them to green kool-aid into our scary goblets & voila
Eyeball Potion.

I love October.

No comments:

Post a Comment