Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Character Day

I'm learning that the schools out here in VA really like having dress up "theme" days.  As long as the kids enjoy it, I'll keep piecing together costumes for them from things we have around the house.

For Christmas they had a Christmas Character Day.  The girls each chose a character they wanted to be.

Cadence wanted to be a gingerbread girl.
Lorien wanted to be an elf.
And Taya was DYING to be Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch.



Taya's was by far the funnest to create.  I LOVE playing with my girls' hair.  She could have cared less about the hair.  She was just excited I let her wear mascara.  (She's SO my daughter)



I knew it wouldn't last.  Taya plays too hard.  This is how she looked as she got off the bus that afternoon.  But at least she had fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment