Monday, December 2, 2013

Friends Forever

I know I talk about loving military life a lot.  I really do.  I hate saying goodbye to friends, but then I love saying HELLO to those same friends as our paths cross again.

Now that we're stationed in VA, we get the chance to go up to Washington DC a lot since we're so close.  We were really wanting to go to the DC Temple, but needed someone to watch our kids while we did a session.  Our very very very dear friends from Germany, the Roaches are stationed in Maryland so we set up a meeting point at the temple.  They watched our kids while we did a session & we watched theirs while they did one.

It was SO MUCH FUN.  It was great seeing their family again.  We were the best of friends in Germany & I've missed them SO much.  Now that we are close again, we'll have to meet up more often.

Look at how many kids we have between the 2 of us.  They
had a blast together.

Claire & I.  I've missed her so very much.


Lorien was happy to be with Sadie again.  They were best friends
in Germany & it was really fun for them to see each other again.

I'm very excited to know that we will be seeing them again while we're stationed here.

We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment