Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Silly Kids

There's that great saying that says "Silence is Golden."
Obviously whoever came up with that didn't have kids.  I never know what I'm going to find when I hear that fateful sound: SILENCE.

Luckily, this month hasn't been too bad; mostly just a bunch of silliness.

One morning when silence kicked in I started to hear a little buzzing sound coming from the upstairs bathroom.  I peeked inside & Bladen had ALL his dinosaurs lined up along the sink & he was brushing each of their teeth with his toothbrush.  Because dinosaurs need good dental hygiene too right?


And what happens when Taya has some alone time with Canyon?  He winds up with pretty bows in his hair.  Her conclusion was that Canyon actually makes a really pretty girl.  Thanks Taya for that observation.


Goodness this kid is cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment