Thursday, October 9, 2014

New Year New Teachers

After our trip to PA, we had the opportunity to go to the kids' schools & meet their new teachers for this new school year.

Bladen starts Kindergarten this year & he got Mrs. Mann (Taya's teacher from last year.)  We are SO very excited to have her as his teacher.  We loved her last year & can't wait for Bladen to do great things in her class this year.


Taya is in 1st grade this year & she got Mrs. Lenz as her teacher.  We've heard great things about Mrs. Lenz.  We can't wait to see what Taya learns from her.


Lorien is a big girl this year & has moved on to the Sr. Elementary school with her big sister.  She is in 4th grade this year & she has Ms. Claggett as her teacher.  Lorien is nervous about being in a new school, but with her sweet & determined personality I know she's going to do great things.


Cadence is excited for 6th grade.  She loves school & has missed it all summer long.  She has the opportunity to have Mrs. Bailey as her homeroom teacher this year.  Since she's in 6th grade she has an A,B schedule for PE & Band & then every day she is with Ms. Bailey in the morning & Ms. Mitzel in the afternoon.  This is the big year preparing her for middle school next year.  She is SO excited.


I can't believe it's time for school to start again already.  My my my how summer flies.  I'm going to miss these kiddos while they're at school.  It's been YEARS since I've only had 2 kids at home.  It's going to be SO weird for me.  But I know my kiddos are going to have some great experiences this year.  I can't wait to see how they grow leaps & bounds in these great teacher's care.

No comments:

Post a Comment