Saturday, October 25, 2014

Peter Pan Costumes - John

Bladen wanted to be John for Halloween this year.  He is a crack up.  This was actually the last costume I finished, & he's been itching to get it on & show it off.  Once he had it on, he was pretending to talk in a British accent all afternoon.  It was beyond HILARIOUS.


I didn't have a pattern for this one.  I literally took apart one of Bladen's shirts & used the pieces to cut out what I thought would work for a long white nightshirt.  I'm still learning how to sew so even though it's not perfect. . . it works.  I do much better with actual patterns, but I am pleased that these costumes are turning out okay even without the use of a pattern.  It fits him good & that's what I was most worried about.  He loves it.




What a ham.  I love this kid!




No comments:

Post a Comment