Saturday, October 25, 2014

Playgroup at the Pumpkin Patch

Oh my goodness.  We have the best pumpkin patch on the planet here in VA.  I love it.  It's in Surry & it's the same place we went to pick blueberries this summer.  College Run Farms is our new favorite outdoor place ever.

For our church playgroup, we went out there to pick some pumpkins.  They give you cutters & you actually CUT you pumpkin off the vine.  The boys had a blast with me.



I told Craggier he could pick a Craiger sized pumpkin.  He chose a perfect little pumpkin for him.


Canyon just enjoyed running wild & rolling around the little hills between the sections.  He's such a doll.



After picking a pumpkin, we went back & ate some of their homemade pumpkin ice cream which was to die for.  I think I'll take the kids back there before Halloween so even the big kids can enjoy it. SO much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment