Saturday, October 25, 2014

Throwback Thursday

So the Jr. Elementary did a Throwback Thursday where they got to dress up like they were from the 60's, 70's, or 80's.

Taya chose 80's right off the bat.  That one was easy.  Why do I have a bunch of 80's stuff?  Who knows. . . but I have it, leg warmers & all.  ha ha ha.



Blaine wanted to be from the 60's & I had no idea what to do.  So I started going through our Halloween boxes of past costumes & found a big black wig that we used for Violet when we did the incredibles.  I threw on his tie dye shirt & added a peace sign to it.  Then I threw on the ugly wig, tied it back with a ribbon & showed Bladen how to make a peace sign with his fingers.  Once it was all put together I was DYING of laughter.  It was HILARIOUS.  He spent the entire day saying "Peace dude!" to all his teachers.  That kid is such a crack up.




No comments:

Post a Comment