Monday, April 13, 2015

Bladen's Kindergarten Choir Concert

Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE Bladen being in Kindergarten this year.  I had some serious nervous breakdowns about him being old enough for Kindergarten, but it was time for him to go.  He has grown leaps & bounds this school year.

Last month the Kindergartners put on a cute little choir concert that just melted my heart.  He looked so handsome up there & he had a blast.  I love this kid so much.







We always joke about Bladen & his little "tick" that he does when he's nervous.  He throws his head back.  It was really odd at first, but now we're kind of used to it & it makes us laugh.  We actually caught one on camera during the concert.  Cutie pie.






Eventually,  I'll have Trek put the video of his concert on here.  It's darling.  They sang a song called "Tony Chestnut" & it was adorable.

"To (points to toes) ny (points to knees)
Chest (points to chest) nut (points to head)
knows (points to nose)  I love you (points to self, makes heart, & points to audience)"

All the kids were pointing to the music teacher, but Bladen kept turning toward me & would do the "I love you" movements & point to me.  It was SO stinkin cute!!!!!  I love this kid so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment