Friday, April 17, 2015

Coloring Easter Eggs

You can't have Easter without a night of coloring Easter Eggs!!!  We love to dye eggs as a family every year.  The kids really look forward to it.

I love that the girls are getting old enough that they want to help their little brothers dye eggs too.  It makes it so that I can take pictures while they take care of the teaching part.  My girls are so good.  I love them all so much.




Canyon went into destucto mode as soon as the dye came out, so he had to sit with mommy & watch from the sidelines so nobody got dyed permanently.  Little stinker.
 


This year the kids added little face stickers to their eggs to give them "personalities!"





It was a really fun night.  I love these moments with my kids.  Happy Easter everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment