Monday, June 29, 2015

One Last Lunch

So Bladen's Kindergarten Graduation & Taya's 1st grade play were the same day, so I decided to join both of them for lunch that day between both performances.  It was SO fun.  I got to eat an old school lunch (talk about flashbacks from my childhood) with the two cutest kids I know.

The lunch ladies were laughing when we were going through the line because they were cleaning out the fridges & freezers since it was the last two days of school.  There were all sorts of random foods to choose from.

I ended up with popcorn chicken, a cheese stick, mashed potatoes & gravy, broccoli, & corn.

Taya & Bladen had some of the same stuff plus honeydew melon & pizza.  ha ha ha.  It was a lot of fun.





I can't believe it's the end of another school year.  This year flew by way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment