Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Taya's Baptism

Well, I'm a slacker.  It's December 2nd & I'm 2 months behind on my blog.  That's what a crazy hectic move across country will do for you.  But here I am, somewhat settled in CA now, & I can get back to catching up on my blog.

October 3rd, 2015

Taya made the decision to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  My mom & dad were able to fly out for the special occasion. 

It was such a beautiful day.  Taya looked angelic in her white dress & did SO well the entire morning.



Everyone in the family got to participate in her baptism program.


Lorien & Bladen got to say the opening & closing prayers,  I led the music & Mimi played the piano.
Baba got to give the talk on Baptism, & Cadence gave a talk on the Holy Ghost.
All the Potter kids sang their favorite primary song: Gethsemane,
and Trek got to baptize & confirm the Holy Ghost on Taya.




Taya was SO excited to get baptized. 


And she looked beautiful in her white dress afterward.


The highlight of the whole baptism was having Taya's school teacher, Mrs. Operaji at her baptism.  Taya loved her & was thrilled she was there to support her.


Congratulations my little ray of sunshine.  We are very proud of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment