Friday, July 22, 2016

4th of July

The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. . . especially since my husband is military.

Our ward had a fun activity on the morning of the 4th.  It was a big pancake breakfast with a flag raising & Trek spoke on freedom.  It was beautiful.  Then there was a fun bike parade for all the kids to participate in.  We had a blast.









For fireworks, we actually hiked a few miles with the kids behind the base & found the most amazing spot to watch the fireworks.  It was perfection.




I felt festive in my statue of liberty dress.  (I love dressing up for holidays)


And that afternoon, after the ward breakfast, we got invited to go to Golfland with our friends to celebrate the 4th racing each other down waterslides & playing miniture golf.  We didn't have any plans on the 4th which made me sad, so this really brightened up my day. 

The whole family  had a blast!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment