Thursday, October 27, 2016

Jack Skellington Pizza & Fried Worms

Today was luckily a very normal day.  So normal, that I got to get creative making my pizza this afternoon.  One of my kids' favorite Halloween/Christmas movies is The Nightmare Before Christmas because.  The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland is my all time favorite ride at Disneyland & starting in September, they change the entire ride into a Nightmare Before Christmas version of the ride.  October is my absolute favorite time to visit Disneyland.

Any who. . . . I decided to make my pizza in the shape of Jack the Pumpkin King.  The kids loved it.

Jack Skellington Pizza


And of course you have to make
Fried Worms
to go with your pizza.  I opted for some sweet potato fries for this.  Mmmmm.  There's just something about sweet potato fries. . . my guilty pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment