Saturday, October 22, 2016

Swamp Slugs, Boo Bananas, & Salad

Tonight we had a fun looking dinner.

Swamp Slugs:
My family loves chicken cordon bleu.  You can make it by hand (which is time consuming, but tastes SO good) or you can buy the frozen chicken cordon bleus in the freezer section of the grocery store.  Bake them in the oven for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.  For the "sauce" (that makes it look like an actual slug) mix 1 can of cream of chicken soup & 1 cup of sour cream.  I double that for my family.  Heat it in a saucepan & add on top of your chicken cordon bleu.  Add olives on toothpicks for eyes, & a tomato mouth.  Voila.  A slug you can eat.

Boo Bananas:
are just bananas with chocolate chips for eyes.  And then I added a salad because I love salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment