Saturday, February 25, 2017

Christmas Day 2016

Santa did come & he brought some really fun things for the kids this year.

Canyon got a little puppet theater with some puppets.


Craiger got his favorite Wii game (he's been wanting forever) & a controller.


Bladen got a really cool knights & dragon fort.  He collects knights & dragons & plays with the little action figures for hours on end.  This thing is going to make those little battles a whole lot more exciting for him.


Taya is my horse lover & look at this adorable barn that Santa brought her.  How precious is that?


Lorien is my karaoke queen so she was THRILLED to get a karaoke machine.


Cadence is definitely becoming a teenager. . . she got a new backpack & the maze runner book series.


They were all very excited about their gifts.






My mom wasn't in the best health the entire week we were there.  Poor thing.  I felt so bad for her.  But she had a good Christmas day.  Just look how beautiful she is.  I love you mom!


After opening presents, we broke out our new games & played some more.  That Speak Out game is just plain hilarious.


But my mouth is way too small to put those things in it.  I kept gagging & throwing up.  Justin thought it was hilarious.


After lunch, & showers, & just enjoying our gifts, we finally opened up our stockings.






I had a lot of fun with stocking gifts for Cadence & Lorien this year.  All the gifts I put in Lorien's stocking were Harry Potter themed.


And all the gifts I put in Cadence's stocking were Thomas Brodie-Sangster themed (aka her Hollywood crush . . . Newt from the Maze Runner & Ferb from Phineas & Ferb)


They loved it.  Unfortunately I didn't get a single picture of Trek or I opening our stockings.  I guess that's what happens when you're a grown up.  But I did surprise Trek with an iWatch (which my grandma, parents, & brother all helped pitch in money for.  I have the best family ever.)  We were SO proud that he made Major so quickly.  He is such a hard worker & such a wonderful husband & father.  He deserves it.

Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment