Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Valentine's Day

So you all know how I LOVE holidays no matter how big or small.  Even though February is my crazy month, I have to make some time for Valentine's Day fun.  I got each of the kids a $1 Valentine candy to remind them how much I love them.

They always get a kick out of their little valentines.






For breakfast I made heart shaped cinnamon rolls.  They were delicious.




And Opa & Oma surprised us with special Valentine cards for each kid along with some Valentine $$ to spend on whatever they wanted to.

Thank you Opa & Oma.  That was such a fun surprise.







I found this Valentine & had to show Trek & the girls.  They are obsessed with a YouTube show called Studio C (it's run from BYU & it's a clean/family comedy sketch show).  Their favorite character/skit on the show is Scott Sterling & this valentine meme is Scott Sterling getting hit in the face with a soccer ball.  My girls told me I was the coolest mom in the world for texting that to them. ha ha ha.


For our Valentine dinner I made heart shaped ravioli pasta, heart jello jigglers, heart shaped strawberries, & caesar salad.  YUM.


Trek & I celebrated by going to a fun restaurant in Sunnyvale called The Rok.  It was SO fun.  We had 4 courses:
salad
cheese fondue (amazing)
chicken cooked on a 700 degree volcanic rock
& chocolate fondue for dessert (YUM)

It was a really nice Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment