Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Happy Birthday To Me

I know I make a big deal out of my kids' birthdays, but my birthday is always just kind of chill.  I don't like being the center of attention, but I love it when my kids put something cute together for me.

They made me a German breakfast for my birthday breakfast which was super cute.




And yes, I'm 36 now.  I don't know how I got that old.  I swear I feel like a 20 year old.


My friend Nancy gave me a whole box full of fun things including 3 pairs of adorable shoes in my favorite color, a purse, some books, & lots of clothes.


Taya got me a brush cleaner for my make-up brushes, Lo got me a Moriarty vinyl figure, & the rest of the family got me a trip to an escape room (which reminds me, I need to schedule that on my calendar).


It was a very nice day.  I love my sweet family.

No comments:

Post a Comment